Friday, March 20, 2009

Two dogs in Ingalls family

 

Sorry I haven't update for almost 1 month. I will update everyday, I will try do that.
Two cute dogs are part of Ingalls Family, Top is Jack and bottom is Bandit.
Jack was first dog in 1974 to 1977 (he died). His real name is Barney so he is trainer dog and they use for Jack.
Bandit was second dog in 1977 after Jack died, to unknown year maybe 1982 end of season 8 and we never see him in season 9His real name is Jeffrey, he is trainer dog too and they use for Bandit.
Which one is your favorite? I like both. Bandit is Border Collie and Jack is mutt, I think he is old english sheepdog and other that mix. Jack is mutt. Real life Jack in books is Brindle Bulldog. He was good old Jack, no photo..sorry. he born maybe 1863 or 1964. He died in 1879 or 1880. He died after Mary became blind.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Your Taffy dog resembles Jack. You sure know a lot about LHOTP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Briana!! Great to have you back, I was hoping you would post again soon. I have to say that my favourite is Jack! I would love a dog (and I keep telling my husband that Amelie would love one too, but he is firmly saying NO until she is a bit bigger!!) Looking forward to reading more soon!!! Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both but Jack is my favorite, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Briana, I love them both, but I think if I had to choose that Jack is my favorite. :-)

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of them...Jack was lovely...no doubt. But Bandit was SPUNKY! One of my neighbord has a dog exactly alike.

    Vanesa (from Argentina)

    ReplyDelete