Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Season 1 and 7

 


Look their smiles! still same smile from season 1 to season 7.
How cute are they? They are cute Ingalls sisters to pretty sisters (Carrie is still younger and still cute)
Top-
Mary Ingalls Season 1: Christmas on Plum Creek and season 7: Blind Justice
Laura Ingalls Season 1: The Raccoon and season 7: The Nephews (not sure which episode but it is from season 7)
Carrie Ingalls Season 1: Christmas on Plum Creek and season 7: Maybe Dearest Albert, I miss you.
They look same in every year in season 1-8! but change little bit because they are older and older!
Season 1- Mary-12, Laura- 10, Carrie- 4 then season 7- Mary- 18, Laura-16, and Carrie- 10
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi PrairieGirl! I didn't realise you were BG until I read your comment on your Mum's blog today! I hope you don't mind me visiting to see what your blog is like! I loved LHOTP when I was younger, but I was always crying at the stories - everything was always so hard for the Ingalls! It never seemed fair! :) Hope you're having a great day - give your Mum my love!

    Fiona (FeeBeeKay)

    ReplyDelete